[scribus] Special spaces access problem

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Jan 1 17:47:36 UTC 2013

Le 01/01/2013 15:11, Gregory Pittman a écrit :
> On 01/01/2013 06:33 AM, Jean Ghali wrote:
>> Le 01/01/2013 12:05, JLuc a écrit :
> I just tried this with Gentium Basic, and had no trouble inserting a
> thin space with Insert > Space > Thin space.
>
> Unicode for thin space is 2009, in case that is useful.

Thanks Jean and Greg !

Sorry, i tried again and realised that i now got the ability to insert thin and other spaces
for gentium, gentium plus, gentium plus compact and Gentium Alt !!!
(but i dont get it for Gentium basic nor Gentium book basic Greg !)

I guess http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=7106
and http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=6235
induced me in error this morning.
It requires extreme care when using the PP for "which is the font here ?" matters.

JLuc