[scribus] An idea about fonts

Staffan Melin (Oscillator) staffan.melin at oscillator.se
Tue Feb 26 18:11:54 UTC 2013

Hi!

I think the energy should be spent on making the OpenDocument text
import handle character styles (and functioning paragraph styles).

When receiving texts there should be a step BEFORE Scribus where a
text doc is prepared for importing into Scribus, ie all formatting
converted into proper chara and para styles.

See my suggested workflow at: http://libregraphicsproduction.com/

Kind regards,

Staffan

--