[scribus] Boxes with widely bullnosed edges

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Fri Feb 22 08:52:46 UTC 2013

Hi,

The other day, I wanted to design a flyer and for the first time ever, I
browsed through the forms Scribus offers to draw.

There is a rectangle, and I can define "round" edges, but these are only
very tiny rounds. What I was looking for where bullnosed edges like
those OOo and LO offer them in their drawing tool.

Is it possible to produce such edges with Scribus without too much
hazzle, or would you propose a different way?

Thanks for your tipps!

Rolf