[scribus] 1.4.2 and Fedora 18

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Fri Feb 22 08:28:49 UTC 2013

On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:06:16 -0500
Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> I notice that Fedora has decided to not even distribute the docs for
> 1.4.2 -- due to it not being freely distibutable.
>
> I guess they're entitled to their point-of-view, but I don't understand
> why they can't make it available on rpmfusion, free or nonfree.

I understand you, but there is not magic workforce behind Fedora that
will go through the package submission process and maintain it in the
future. It's on my to-do list, so when I get enough free time I will go
through the procedure.

What I'd appreciate would be distributing the documentation in a
separate file archive. It would make procedure smoother not only in
Fedora.

		Dan