[scribus] main window persistently off-screen

violet violet at viand.net
Thu Feb 7 01:48:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have deleted  ~/Library/Preferences/Scribus/ (Thank you to those who
specified file structure.)

I have emptied trash. I have rebooted.
Same result. Scribus document window is visible in Mac's "Expose" function, but when clicked zooms offscreen.
Again, I have never run scribus with an external monitor and I do not have this problem with any other application.

Thanks so much for any help you can give!

Violet