[scribus] Footnotes Styles - top margin lined

Griffin Nicola nickigriffin at mac.com
Wed Feb 6 10:37:54 UTC 2013

Hi Diego

I'm not sure how the footnote works as I'm using Scribus 1.4 and haven't tried it.

When I've completed my line using the underline key on the keyboard I apply a paragraph style to the line so it's the thickness I require. I found this worked much better for my purposes than using the line from the toolbar because I could guarantee its position in relation to the text - I have space above and below set up as part of the style.

Hope this makes sense!

Best

Nicki