[scribus] Font selection

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sun Dec 29 09:34:12 UTC 2013

I just did a SUSE-13.1 install and got everything working, except in
the process I downloaded zillions of fonts associated with tetex.

When I started Scribus there were 2023 (according to checkfonts.xml)
fonts which I mindlessly went through and unticked probably 1950 of them

There has to be an easier way for next time

So I guess all I need to do is write a script to write the USE="0" into
scribus140.rc FONT lines and then tick the ones I want.

Or is there a magic button to untick all?

Got Scribus 150 to fire up next so will see what happens.

Owen