[scribus] What is Glyphenstauchung?

Wolfgang Keller feliphil at gmx.net
Thu Dec 19 15:18:13 UTC 2013

> In English it is called Glyph Extension.

In <duck> LaTeX </duck> it's called "font expansion" (with the
microtype package). 

BTW; Any chance to see a linebreaking/page-breaking algorithm à la
LaTeX implented any time soon with Scribus?



More information about the scribus mailing list