[scribus] points below

Nicola Griffin nickigriffin at mac.com
Sun Dec 15 19:08:07 UTC 2013

Yes I do all that, but the trouble is it changes the spacing in the whole paragraph. I quite often want to make a bigger space between paragraphs than within the paragraph. Here's an example:

Selection of three main dishes in a relaxing atmosphere.
€17.50 for starter and main course, or drocp in
for a choice of excellent French wines, cheeseboard or meat platter.

Here I wanted the space between lines one and two to be greater than between lines three and four. If I put the cursor in line two and change the fixed line spacing, it also changes it between lines three and four.

Does that make sense? If I could do '3 points after' that would solve that problem. I do that using a style, but that's a nuisance having to set up a style.