[scribus] collecting for output

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Dec 10 21:17:25 UTC 2013

Maybe the begining of an understanding :

jghali irced this quote from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umask#Processes

"Each process has its own mask, which is applied whenever the process creates a new file. When a shell, or any other
process, spawns a new process, the child process inherits the mask from its parent process.[7] When the process is a
shell, the mask is changed by the umask command. As with other processes, any process launched from the shell inherits
that shell's mask."

And added :
"there may be a difference of behavior depending if scribus is installed locally or system wide"

JL