[scribus] Facebook

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Dec 3 13:11:15 UTC 2013

Sorry if this is a red flag or if it has been discussed too much before.

I searched the wiki and nothing came up.

I just created a static Facebook page as a signpost to our little
publication:

www.facebook.com/revue.gugu

Now, in appreciation of Scribus, I would not mind "liking" Scribus (and
some other tools we are using every day, like GIMP).

But I am not sure which is the most "official" or the most central
Scribus presence on FB. Or even if the OpenSource people are boycotting
Facebook or what?

Your input is welcome, even a quick link will do,

thanks,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin