[scribus] collecting for output

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Tue Dec 10 08:18:55 UTC 2013

>>> Mark's proposal is brilliant, but it must fail because Scribus sets the
>>> picture and font files to 600. That way, these files only belong to the
>>> user, not to the group.
>> Why is that important?  Shouldn't Scribus follow standard Linux practice
>> by setting the permissions to the same as the directory they're in?
> I would say yes, but it doesn't, and Martin needs quick help.

Lets hope Martin will find its way.
As for the scribus itself, would that bugreport describe well the issue :

<report>
When "collecting for output", the images, fonts and profiles are stored each in a dedicated folder, but these file are
created with -rw------- rights, instead of having the same rights as the containing folder (drwxrwxr-x).
This prevent other users to work on the same document.
Tested on 1.4 AND 1.5
</report>

(i checked it also happens on 1.5)
JLuc