[scribus] collecting for output

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Dec 9 12:19:01 UTC 2013

> But, all the other files (.png and .ttf) did receive
> -rw-------
> which is exactly the problem, why I opened this thread.

What was the ownership of the original files and the ownership of the copies?

> Peter, if you could help me further please, to localize, where exactly
> those rights are assigned (almost against what my user-umask prescribes)
> then I might be able to fix it - and get my whole team into a smooth
> work-flow.

I have no knowledge of what operations Scribus use to perform the
"collect for output", my comment about the umask was just "basic linux
knowledge", so you might need to get in contact with the devs (file a
bug report). But first make sure all other issues have been sorted out
so you can be sure it's a problem with Scribus.

/Peter