[scribus] Pre-flight warnings

Mark Stevens fmas at post4.tele.dk
Mon Dec 2 19:44:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for the info Nicki.
I hadn't thought about carriage returns - may explain my problem.
Yep, you were right, I made seperate pages, as each page is unique.
I am doing an exhibition for stamps, each page uses a very basic
template, but content is very different. There is a load of grahic
content and not a great deal of text, so to keep the file sizes small, I
made each page seperate. I dont need to link them, but it would be nice
to see the pages in context, 4 x 4, i.e. 16 A4 to a frame. Also , I would
prefer to be able to re-arrange if need be.
best regards / Mark