[scribus] question

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Fri Aug 23 12:07:29 UTC 2013

On Aug 22, 2013, at 2:04 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> a better way to arrange my work so I never have a problem with
> missing images. When I start a Scribus project I create a folder for
> it, and within that folder another folder labeled "Images." All the
> pics for that project go in there. If I re-use an image in another
> project I place a copy of the image in the new project's Images folder.
> Disk space is cheap these days.

Yes, but that then creates the requirement that one track every job which an image has been used in, and if it's up-dated / changed, one then replaces all the duplicates.

It's really best if one has a naming convention and file-hierarchy such that there's only one possible name, and one correct place for a given image.

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer