[scribus] question

Thorsten Rochelmeyer thr-news at rochelmeyer.com
Thu Aug 22 17:17:44 UTC 2013

Am 21.08.2013 08:46, schrieb Alenka Bertok:
> The problem is that when I insert photos in the document it records the place where the photo is on my computer.
> If I change the place of the photo on my computer, the photo disappears from my document in scribus.
> Is there any way to cancel that scribus remember the way of the photo, so that I can change the place where it is saved?

Not exactly an answer to your question but maybe an idea for further
developement: There was an older Version of Corel Draw (i believe it
was, but not that sure) that offered the option to do an automated
search if an image was missing or if the file had been moved. Available
via right mouseclick and "Find missing image ..." or something like that.

Would be a nice to have feature for upcoming versions of Scribus.

Regards

Thorsten