[scribus] reading pub and idd files

Joop Kiefte ikojba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 06:45:38 UTC 2013

Czarek, this feature is important for one very important feature of a lot
of open source software: to prevent lock-in. Even in organisations that
really shouldn't depend on InDesign their designers use it, and as such
force to use the client to use it too (and pay a big buck or pirate it...)
just to change what was commisioned. This really is unacceptable and indd
support would solve this huge problem.