[scribus] reading pub and idd files

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Tue Apr 16 14:13:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 07:48:56 +0200 (CEST)
"Christoph Schäfer" <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> dijo:

>I have CS 2 and CS 3, as well as, I think, version 1.0 (the one that
>was released with PS 6 -- I'd need to find the CD and install it in a
>VM) for Windows.

I have CS on Windows 2000 running in Virtualbox on Fedora 16. I haven't
fired it up in ages, but I have a lot of old files created with it. I'd
be happy to share the files, provided they are not made available to
the public on the net (copyrighted works that I still make money from).