[scribus] Scribus Frame Attributes

Dimitri Robert dimitri.robert at libresavous.com
Mon Apr 15 13:32:10 UTC 2013

Le 15/04/2013 10:59, Ian Whitfield a écrit :
> Hi All
>
> While working to-day on my monthly publication that I produce with
> Scribus it occurred to me that the ability to 'Lock' a style to a Frame
> that I use a lot would be nice.
>
> I investigated a bit and came across the 'Attributes' option in the
> Right-Click menu - however it is not very intuitive. Could this be used
> for this function? And if so how?

I'm interesting too!

I know that attributes are useful for generating tables of contents [1].
But what are other usages? It is only for scripting?

[1] http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Creating_a_Table_of_Contents (old but
already OK).

Libres à vous Scop — http://libresavous.orgcontact at libresavous.com
Formation logiciels libres
Dimitri Robert — 06 28 23 78 45
16 avenue des Chartreux, 13004 Marseille — 04 91 00 32 90
Messagerie instantanée Jabber — dimitrirobert at jabber.fr
Twitter — @DimitriLav