[scribus] Fix for missing images when reloading a file

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Sep 30 13:20:49 UTC 2012

hi erich,

what exactly is the problem you're fixing with your code?

it's about the name of a file containing a valid url?

something like:

/home/ale/docs/project/brochure/http\:\/\/xox.ch\/logo.png ?

well, while i wouldn't suggest to anybody to use such names, if this is
a problem, i think that it's a bug that should be fixed in scribus
itself...

have a nice day
a.l.e