[scribus] CMYK conversion

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Sep 29 19:17:44 UTC 2012

Le 29/09/2012 17:40, John Ghormley KJ4UFG a écrit :
> If the newest version of Scribus include a conversion to CMYK that offers
> any real control of resultant color, I would certainly like to know about
> it.

This idea is very interesting.
Conversion to CMYK can be an accuracy-loosing process.
This is handy, since it is automatic, but it is often frustrating.

In this process, the algorythm has to do choices,
that could be done differently.
It would be very pleasant and user-empowering to give the user
some control on how is the conversion to cmyk is done
(with visual-feedback before choosing).

JLuc