[scribus] CMYK conversion

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Sep 21 15:00:51 UTC 2012

hi sveinn,

> The only complaint I have for Scribus in this workflow is my inability
> to control the degree/strictness of out-of-gamut highlighting in the
> 'Simulate printer' feature. The feature would IMHO be of much more
> service to track real colour problems if the out-of-gamut noise could
> be lowered a bit.

well, i think that you're very welcome to define what "lowered a bit"
means :-)

i mean: what are the exact conditions you would like scribus to respect?
there are good chances that when the specification is available,
somebody will implement it!

personally, i also already experienced a too "aggressive" out-of-gamut
but i don't have any idea on what could be done differently...

ciao
a.l.e