[scribus] Full version software review for our Norwegian computer magazine

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Sep 14 06:23:52 UTC 2012

hi kjernes,

> Hi, I am an editor for the Norwegian computer magazine called
> HjemmePC. We have from before reviewed software from you. I am now
> seeking software that you would give away as a full version in return
> for a coverage inside our magazine. We are the biggest magazine in
> Norway and I would really appreciate if we can agree on something
> beneficial for us both. I hope to hear from you soon. Regards Kent
> Kjernes

you're welcome to provide the version that can be downloaded from here:

the windows version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus/1.4.1/scribus-1.4.1-windows.exe/download

the mac os x version:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/scribus/files/scribus/1.4.1/scribus-1.4.1.pkg/download

those are full version which we gladly provide to your users and we
would really appreciate a review from your side!

have a nice day
a.l.e