[scribus] Full version software review for our Norwegian computer magazine

HjemmePCMagazine press at hjemmepc.no
Fri Sep 14 05:47:49 UTC 2012

Hi, I am an editor for the Norwegian computer magazine called HjemmePC. We have from before reviewed software from you. I am now seeking software that you would give away as a full version in return for a coverage inside our magazine. We are the biggest magazine in Norway and I would really appreciate if we can agree on something beneficial for us both. I hope to hear from you soon.
Regards Kent Kjernes