[scribus] Scribus export PDF/X-1a 2001 -> direct to LSI (perfect)

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Sat Sep 1 13:09:55 UTC 2012

I know what you mean about the naked skin - and I'm glad we don't have any
ratings to worry about in these modern times :-)

Hyphenation in the text frames? The text frames are all linked and I set up
hyphenation originally. Did I lose something when I combined the chapters into
a single file without realising it, perhaps? Sighs deeply... Can you give me an
example to chase up?

Colour profiles -> SuSe and other distros, I finally noticed that, *after* I'd
posted...

Fixing the dark PDF/X-1a display via the monitor is a good hint to have, I
should fix the description.

pdf-preflight and PDF/X is certainly worth integrating, possibly as an optional
add-on to the existing preflight tool/s in Scribus?

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

Supporting Naked Activities