[scribus] Cannot retrieve Story Editor dialogue box

Robin Dean (Google) robin.c.dean at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:38:11 UTC 2012

Hi

I have happily been using Scribus 1.4.1 with Windows XP Professional for
the last 3 or 4 months with no major problem.

Yesterday I moved the Story Editor dialogue box to the bottom of the
screen and it 'disappeared'. I have not been able to bring it back
either through Ctrl T or right click Edit text or Edit/ Edit Text - have
I managed to set a switch which does not display the text box?

The story editor dialogue box does not appear at all whether it has text
in it or is empty.

I even tried re-loading and re-installing 1.4.1 and this did not cure
the problem.

Any ideas?

Robin Dean