[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride book wants to thank the Scribus team!

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Wed May 30 06:49:04 UTC 2012

I will be producing further books in the future and I'd certainly like to
follow this up. However, the problem in this particular situation was also
compounded by running out of time. It might be worth setting up a small "test"
colour book with LSI for this kind of thing. I'll be doing that once this book
is properly on the shelves, and will be happy to feedback experience to the
list/dev team.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley