[scribus] The World Naked Bike Ride book wants to thank the Scribus team!

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Tue May 29 18:23:47 UTC 2012

Hi Flem,

I hear you. But LSI are very clear in their documentation, and I quote:

    Color Book Interior/Cover:
    Because color book files are required to be PDF/x-1a:2001 compliant, ICC
     profiles cannot be used for any color book files.

Furthermore:

    When I export using 1.5.0 with no profiles, LSI reject my PDF.
    When I export using Acrobat with no profiles, LSI accept my PDF.

I'm only describing my experience here.

--
Ciao

Richard Foley