[scribus] importing odt text files

Alison Saylor alison.saylor at gmail.com
Sat May 19 17:53:12 UTC 2012

Hello All!  Apologies if this question is answered in the wiki.  I've
looked there and in the manual which I bought and am having trouble
finding what I need.  I've been using Scribus for years now to do a
bi-monthly newsletter.  So first of all, to the creators and all the
other people who've answered my questions in the past - thank you!  I
am currently using 1.3.9.  I need to import a lot of text files.  They
get sent to me in Word generally, and I convert them to OpenOffice.
Once they are in the edit text window, I manually click on each box on
the left hand side and choose 'standard' or 'no style' because they
all come with differing styles once converted.  Is there a way to do
this all at once?  It's pretty time consuming this way so I'm sure
there's another way.  Thank you in advance for any assistance with
this problem.