[scribus] inserting a single page .pdf into a newsletter

Ray Shields rayshields at msn.com
Sat May 19 00:21:23 UTC 2012

OK, I just tried inserting another single page .pdf file (this one I had created a couple of weeks ago) and got the same results, just the name of the .pdf file in the middle of the X inside the image frame.  I am assuming that if the .pdf loads correctly, it should appear on screen, just like a .jpg or similar file that is put into an image frame.

My OS is Win 7 64 bit, if that is relevant.

 Ray