[scribus] refrase the problem: bleeds stay present in PDF with Clip to Page Margins

josfon at xs4all.nl josfon at xs4all.nl
Thu May 10 18:18:17 UTC 2012

I made a book with a lot of page covering pictures.
So I added a bleed. This PDF was printed by a professional printer.

I also would like a PDF for the use in a website, with no bleeds.

I thought that exporting to PDF with the option "Clip to Page Margins"
checked, would always give me a PDF clipped the page margins and without
the slight encroachments.
Thats how I remember it from working with 1.3.7.
But it seems that I was wrong about that.

Thanks Jos