[scribus] Invisible text in tool tips

Gordon Ney gbney at mchsi.com
Fri May 4 15:47:25 UTC 2012

On 05/02/2012 05:25 AM, Keith Abraham wrote:
> If you're using KDE4.x go to
>
> System Settings >  Application Appearance > Colour Settings > Colours
>
> and in the long list you'll find tooltips background and text colours.
> You can change
> the colours here to what ever you want.
>
> Keith

I did have KDE installed but I was using unity.  So I restarted my
machine in KDE, made the changes tried it out and it worked.  However,
when I rebooted into unity and started scribus, the tool tips were again
not readable.  So I downloaded Qt 4 Config, started scribus and then
started Qt 4, made the adjustments to the colors of Tool tip background
and text and now the text is visible.

Thanks for your help,

Gordon