[scribus] Linking and unlinking text frames

Bruce McIntyre ooga at shaw.ca
Fri May 4 01:27:24 UTC 2012

I could use some improvements here:

1) The properties box should say somewhere which page the previous text
frame is on and which page the next text frame is on.
2) We should be able to break a link without having to scroll around and
find the next text frame in the chain.
3) The properties box should have buttons to transport to the next or
previous text box in a chain.
4) The lines from one text box to another, when all of your text boxes
cover the entire width of the page or are otherwise vertically adjacent,
are pretty much useless, overlapping one another completely.  Better
would be a tag near the upper left and lower right handles that send you
to the previous/next text box in the chain, selecting the frame and
placing you on the new page.

--
|     Bruce  McIntyre     |     email:  ooga at shaw.ca       |