[scribus] Tagging text for styles.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Mar 30 15:35:07 UTC 2012

On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:05:09 +0200
ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> hi dcat,
>
> > All the examples cited use a two character tag (reminiscent of
> > HTML, TeX  or Groff), such as \H1, P1 etc. Are the tags limited
> > to two characters?
> >
> > Must the first be alpha and the second numeric?
>
> have you tried?
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

Well I can experiment with different combos such as \Chapter and
\section (two I use in the Context variant of TeX) but it would
save time if someone stated the actual rules. I note that unlike
TeX there is no space between the tag and the text, so I assume
that there are limits to the tag format. Otherwise tag \Li and
tag \Lia could cause confusion.

 ___

--
John Culleton