[scribus] Limit to number of layers?

Cat catsoul at thinkplan.org
Fri Mar 30 15:26:06 UTC 2012

On Mar 30, 2012, at 2:11 AM, Peter Nermander wrote:

> Well, it may be as simple as that, but really, does anybody create a
> layer because they need a layer? Aren't layers created because they
> are needed to accomplish a function?
>
> Doing things "because that's how I always have done it" is not a good argument.
>
> I am trying to understand, to learn. If you don't want to teach me,
> fine. Just stop responding to my questions.

This is simply not helpful or forward-moving. I feel that the answers to "why use layers" are thoroughly contained in the earlier discussion in this thread and what faces those new to Layers usage is to brew a tasty cup of tea or coffee, sit down with Scribus, and practice using Layers using the scenarios described by others.

Cheers!

dcat