[scribus] Limit to number of layers?

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Fri Mar 30 09:11:22 UTC 2012

> What you have to realize about layers is that they are created out of need. Nobody creates layers willy-nilly or because they think "gee, I'll make 15 layers here."  Layers are created when the control they offer over editing, viewing or printing is needed.  Simple as that.

Well, it may be as simple as that, but really, does anybody create a
layer because they need a layer? Aren't layers created because they
are needed to accomplish a function?

Doing things "because that's how I always have done it" is not a good argument.

I am trying to understand, to learn. If you don't want to teach me,
fine. Just stop responding to my questions.

/Peter