[scribus] Limit to number of layers?

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Mar 28 19:54:48 UTC 2012

Le 28/03/2012 21:46, Flem a écrit :
> Last word about layers on Scribus: I really miss the ability to select items through layers.
> When you're working with layer you have to move and rescale all of your document items in one action.
> This is not possible in Scribus... you have to proceed one layer after the other and it is very slow and frustrating.

If you could describe the proposed behavious on http://bugs.scribus.net
it might be usefull for somebody some day thinking on "how to code an improvement on the layer management ?".
Of course, the more precise the better (with a JPG drawing for a draft proposal of the proposed UI for example !)
but just explaining your needs and how you see a possible solution would do aswell.

JLuc