[scribus] Limit to number of layers?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Mar 27 16:31:10 UTC 2012

On 03/27/2012 12:14 PM, Cat wrote:

>>> What does that mean?  ;-)
>>>

>> fill a bug... http://bugs.scribus.net ... this is the way for you to tell to the scribus devs that you have found an issue!
>

> Ah...ok...didn't get your shorthand..I should be able to do that within the next half hour or so..
>
> again, thank you, a.l.e.

One of the characteristics of design and of layout is that sometimes it
can get excessively fiddly, with an excessive number of elements and
settings. Especially when you consider that the end user/viewer of your
design will not be impressed by the complexity of the design process,
but just in the end result, I think this can temper the tendency to
create more elements.

One of the things I try to consider is that, should I put this away for
a couple of years, could I come back to it and very quickly understand
the structure of this layout?

Greg