[scribus] quartz filters on pdfs by scribus

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:12:23 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 03/09/2012 10:21 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Recently someone asked on Twitter why applying a Quartz filter to
>> reduce file size of a PDF file produced by Scribus kills all page
>> links in the file. Is any mac user familiar with this?
>>

> The first question is what quartz filters do, how do they work?

Greg, with all respect due, my question was aimed towards Mac users
who have experience with Quartz filters.

I appreciate your readiness to help, but you are not going to get
yourself a Macbook just to answer that question, are you?:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quartz_Composer

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org