[scribus] Tagging CHARACTER text for styles.

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Fri Jun 29 14:54:26 UTC 2012

Hi a.l.e.

Ok, that sounds like a plan. I'm actually going away for a weeks hiking right
now, but when I get back, I'd be glad to try to help, if I can. I don't suppose
it would be any use taking on the char-style-importing, if someone else already
has that in mind. (just that I have an itch to scratch there...)

When I get back, I'll take a look at the TODO list, and probably ask you a few
silly questions...

--
Ciao

Richard Foley