[scribus] Tagging CHARACTER text for styles.

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Jun 29 13:39:22 UTC 2012

On 6/29/12 3:25 PM, Richard Foley wrote:
>> importing character styles from html and from odt is planned for 1.6.
>>
> That's a long way off, huh?
>
>> basically, not a difficult task, but somebody has to do it...
>>
> I'm only a poor little ol' perl programmer, (not python/c/whatever), otherwise
> I'd offer to help.

that may be enough to help...

for such things the way from any language to qt/c++ is not that hard...
if you want a task and help to give a try just ring a bell and i tell
you what could be a good entry point...

there are lot of small programming tasks that can be done without really
knowing how to program / without really kwoing c++.
it's mostly pattern matching and a bit of phantasy / try and error.

(btw, it's a non programmer that is planning to implement the char style
importing!)

ciao
a.l.e