[scribus] External manipulation of a Scribus template

francesco at promotux.it francesco at promotux.it
Fri Jun 22 12:52:26 UTC 2012

On 22/06/2012 14:47, Aleksander Kujbida wrote:
> Questo è molto interessante. I looked at reportlab, but don't see exactly
> how they know what to do with a Scribus document; infatti, I think they
> don't, and you had to make up your own translation rules. Am I right?
> Regards,
> Aleksander
yes i do
the script convert tables and single cells with text or with image
inside , background color, borders color and some other stuff. ( no
embedded fonts , no compression )
there is a cli but it is trivial and not well tested.
time and economic reasons stop development to the things needed by our
software.

regards
Francesco