[scribus] PDF X/1-A:2001

Johan Vromans jvromans at squirrel.nl
Tue Jun 19 06:23:00 UTC 2012

ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> writes:

> here, you're asking them to spend relatively lot of time to backport
> to 1.4 a feature instead of getting them to put all their efforts in
> getting a 1.6 out as fast as possible!

Please do not misunderstand me (or: Sorry if I didn't express myself
more clearly). My intention was to point out the need for PDF X/1-A:2001
and if 1.6 would still be far away I'd propose considering to backport
this to 1.4. Given the current planning it is probably better to wait
for 1.6.

> if you want, you can help to get a wonderful 1.6 out, soon!

All I can do is use the development version for all projects (well, the
non-critical ones) to test it as much as possible.

-- Johan