[scribus] a new ebook

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jun 13 16:02:53 UTC 2012

On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:29:08 +0200
ale rimoldi <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> hi
>
> > Peter Nermander <peter at nermander.se> writes:
> >
> > > My fear is that introducing such a feature will increase the
> > > amount of requests to adopt Scribus for ebook creation, and that
> > > will in turn take developer resources from features that are more
> > > important.
> >
> > Exactly.
>
> please, tell me what i should do instead...
>
> ciao
> a.l.e

OK here is my list.
1. Include PDF X/1-a:2001 output format in the next svn of 1.4.x.

2. Recreate the feature in Story Book editor whereby one can
select the Style Editor from within the Story Book Editor. I
understand that some limitation of Apple OS X had a problem with
this. But most of us use either MSWin or Linux. A variant with
just this feature crippled could be offered to the Apple users.

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: