[scribus] Open Source PDF pre-flight tool?

Richard Foley rich.inud at naktiv.net
Tue Jun 12 19:09:57 UTC 2012

Hi John,

I hear you.

There's a couple of things I'm trying to do with this title. Firstly, I want to
see if I can get a Scribus 1.5.0 PDF/X1-a:2001 through their pre-media checks
with the profile LSI half-heartedly recommended. For both full colour interior
and cover.

If we have issues, I'd like to take these up with the Scribus team.

Then I'd like to send the title through again, using your suggested profile for
the CMYK conversion/colour management sounds like a good idea. While we're on
the subject, might I ask if you consider your profile to give a more solid
black than the LSI (semi-recommended) one?

One step at a time :-)

--
Ciao

Richard Foley