[scribus] a new ebook

Susan Sims susan.sims at qoppa.com
Mon Jun 11 16:37:38 UTC 2012

with multiple collaboration copies, is that you end up with a single version
for final publishing.  The author retains control of the document, while
enabling input and feedback from others on the content and even layout.

I want to note that whatever authoring tool one uses, exporting to PDF for
comments is usually a very efficient and reliable way to give a view and
gather feedback.  PDF is an international standard, so everyone you share
with will see the same page view.  When you use PDF tools that deliver PDF
standard comments and markup, you're insured to be able to read other's
input.

Full disclosure, I am an advocate for PDF as my employer, Qoppa Software,
specializes in PDF software for developers, end users, and data
administrators.

Thanks.
*Susan Sims