[scribus] a new ebook

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 05:41:10 UTC 2012

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 8:38 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:

> Great! This is something I can really use. I have a couple of books on CSS,
> but having the books and understanding what's useful are 2 different things.

You could also have a look at a few epub boilerplates that are around.
Here is one: http://javierarce.github.com/epub-boilerplate/

Personally, I'm not entirely convinced by reusing CK editor in the
recent Git version of Sigil. It makes certain things easier, but
enforces local CSS styles and uses rather cryptic names for them.
OTOH, John did state before that the code view is the primary mode for
him.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org