[scribus] a new ebook

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Jun 9 16:38:11 UTC 2012

On 06/09/2012 10:55 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>
>> I think that perhaps your skin is a bit thin today, Alexandre.
>
> People scrub thick skin from time to time. It's hygienic.
>
> I'm willing to help you normalizing the formatting when it's done.
> It's just certain things could be done right from ground up.

Great! This is something I can really use. I have a couple of books on
CSS, but having the books and understanding what's useful are 2
different things.

(I would add that the place where there is reference to a graphic on the
right is a laziness/memory issue of mine. This sort of layout just
doesn't work on a Kindle. It's a holdover from when started this project
on PressBooks, which I might add has its own issues.)

Greg