[scribus] a new ebook (a.l.e)

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 02:45:22 UTC 2012

            "a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> wrote:

> There was a thread on a similar subject some 2 months ago on this
> forum. Some one suggested that there was some suggestion of a
> development towards producing e books from Scribus.
>
> I had hoped that this was the answer, but I will be patient, Is there
> any development in that filed

If you are using LINUX, you can easily convert PDF files to e book format using Calibre. It may also be available for Windows. There are free conversion sites on-line, but I don't remember the URLs for them as I just use Calibre.  I am not sure why you would want to create the e book format directly from Scribus.

Murray