[scribus] Scribus crashes once again, but this time Signal #7

cezaryece czarek at oferuje.pl
Tue Jul 24 07:24:04 UTC 2012

Dnia niedziela, 22 lipca 2012 22:03:09 John Ghormley KJ4UFG pisze:
> Error sent to somewhere (Ubuntu?) says if crashed due to an Ubuntu 12.04
> Internal error "scribus crashed with signal #7 in FT_Get_Kerning()"

It is possible that it is related again with Ubuntu theme under 12.04?
Yesterday I had similar crash during launch related with Cairo. I tried to
found theme Scribus will launch with it, but in the end I switch from Unity to
Plasma (as in fact I have Kubuntu, but try to work with Unity some time).

--
Regards
cezaryece